Visit Visa

Certain family members of British citizens, settled persons (i.e. those with indefinite leave to remain) or individuals with permission to remain in the UK, can apply for a family visa to join or remain with their family members.

There are different types of family visas available including:

  • Spouse visa
  • Partner visa
  • Fiancée visa
  • Child visa
  • Parent visa
  • Adult dependant relative

You may also be able to switch into a different category if you are already in the UK.

Which visa is right for me?

The type of visa you are eligible for depends on your circumstances and your ability to meet the requirements.  

Our family visa solicitors can assist you.

Contact us for expert advice and assistance

 0208 902 6110

Or you can book a consultation