Our Services



You may be eligible to apply for settlement (also called indefinite leave to remain).  Each visa type has a different ‘route to settlement’ and you will have to meet the specified requirements of that route.

We can advise your eligibility for indefinite leave to remain and assist you in preparing the application.

We assist in:

  • 10 year lawful long residency
  • Settlement for refugees, those with humanitarian protection or discretionary leave
  • Spouse, children, parents
  • Other dependent relative’s settlement applications
  • Settlement under the Points Based Categories

If you need assistance with your case or would like to book an appointment, please contact us on 02089026110 and we will be happy to assist you.