Applications to enter the UK

Our Services


Applications to enter the UK

You may be seeking to enter the UK and reside here on a permanent basis. The law can be quite complex and there are strict rules on the evidence that you will need to submit to support your application.

Our team will assess your circumstances and clearly advise on the application that is suitable for you.

Below are examples of the applications we can assist with:

  • Spouse/civil partner/unmarred partner/fianc√©
  • Parent of a child
  • Work visas
  • Adult dependant relative
  • Leave outside the rules
  • Children

We also assist with visit visas if you would like to come to the UK on a temporary basis.

If you need assistance with your case or would like to book an appointment, please contact us on 02089026110 and we will be happy to assist you.


Whilst we would normally recommend contacting us at least two months before you are due to make any application, to allow for comprehensive preparation of your case, we realise that sometimes unforeseen problems arise. We regularly deal with urgent cases – if you have an urgent case please do not delay in contacting us.

Whilst we will always make every effort to deal with your case promptly the length of your case will often be dependent on the speed and efficiency of the Home Office or Tribunal responsible for deciding your case. Most applications are normally dealt with by the Home Office within 6 months and appeals within 8 months, however many case are decided much more quickly. Time estimates fluctuate between applications and depend on Home Office and Tribunal priorities and where your application is processed.

For more information please contact us on 02089026110 and we will be happy to assist you.